28 October 2006

Short Memo
Saturday, October 28, 2006

Short Memo

I must say it has been a good weekend so far. Had such fun with my friends over a 'mamak' session last night - I haven't had such good laughs for months! Boy! Yesterday was extreme. Catching up with friends are great - I laughed like mad. Like REAL mad! *Plastyk : in case you're wondering, its just me, Bliss, Danzer and Jackie Chan's daughter :p

Today's good too. Had a great and heavy lunch with Bliss at Jushi, good food good conversation. Haa... finally caught up with my life (and breath) after such dreadful illness and several incidents that took place over the past 1-2 months. Life is all good again.

Of course, its never a 100% 'good' . But lets just throw the rotten ones away.

I found my temporal answer =)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment