26 October 2006

Overly too much
Thursday, October 26, 2006

Overly too much

What do you have in mind lately?

I ......

I have plenty of dreams -
sweet dreams, bad dreams.. alot. Mostly sweet, but turns sour in the end. I prefer bad dreams. At least when you wake up from it, everything turns much brighter... ain't it?

I have, problems -
my own problems, your problems, our problems.. never ending stuffs. Unresolved issues that we can't afford to throw aside; unable to settle too...

I think alot about the future -
who is there for me? what will I be doing? what's gonna happen to my friends.. endless. It matters. It matters more when I felt I'm already in a difficult position now, whats more, the future.

I don't think about the past. I mean afterall, let bygones be bygones. Why reminisce on old memories when you should develop far more better memories ahead?

I don't, about the present either. Present moment hurts. There's just too much going-ons. Often, I'd feel pain from all sides of the wall. Living is hard, thinking about it is even harder. I don't see this as a negative thought. Neither am I running away from reality. Self denial you said? Not really. I don't know. I don't think about the present.


.... need an answer.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment