20 October 2006

Tag Attack!
Friday, October 20, 2006

Tag Attack!

Dear Oli, .... WHAT IS THIS-lar? GOT TAGGED pulak, haiyorr.. really must do this 'Four4s' thing-ar? If don't do, can ar? But if I don't do, like don't give face... hmmm.. okay-lar okay-lar, do-lar, do-lar ... see is you niarr.. ( kekeke, actually I don't really mind being tagged - since nothing to blog about anyway - and I dunno why I've been using lousy London these days :p - hope you guys don't mind .... no kids reading my poor England blog rite? Later parents come and sue me... haabis! )

Oh well, here goes :

4 Things many don't know:
I used to bite my fingernails. And ptuii...
I once 'tembak' on my Sejarah test paper and scored 100/100 (miracle!)
My room is not fully my room (cuz' alot of bro's stuffs are in my room)
I admire the Japanese culture - so much I believe I must have been a Japanese in my previous life... (or some Chinese traitor who aided the Japanese during WWII) :o :p

4 Movies I could watch over and over:
The Last Samurai
Moulin Rouge
While You Were Sleeping
Miss Congeniality

4 Places where I've lived:
Taman Desa, off Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nova Apartment, Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Taman Fook-Onn, Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Grandparents' place, Some ol' kampung area, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

4 TV Shows I love:
Will & Grace - 'Jack McFarland' (Sean Hayes) is soooo adorable!!
House
Frasier
Friends

4 Places I've been on vacation:
Pulau Redang, Malaysia - with my fellow Insomniacs..
Pulau Perhentian (Kecil), Malaysia - with my fellow Insomniacs again..
Sydney, Australia - err... with my fellow Insomniacs
Singapore - ....... yaa, Insomniacs again...

4 of my Favourite Food:
Mom's Fried Chicken Wing
Assam Laksa
Blueberry Cheesecake
Penne Carbonara

4 Places I would rather be: (Gee.. this one's hard!)
Melbourne, Australia - ahhhh.. my second home.. :p
Kyoto, Japan - ahhh.. the historical city *drools*
Bali, Indonesia - ahhhhh... the balinese stylo!
Mr. Right's place - bahhh! No idea who and where, don't ask!

4 Favourite Songs:
Legend by Mika Nakashima - love the music video. enough said
Stand By Me by Shayne Ward - .... melting d.. melting d...
I wish you Love by Rachel Yamagata - *surprise!*
Your Song by Elton John - *double surprise!*

4 Others I wanna tag:
krayon
zhixing
satsao
qiqichan

3 comments:

  1. sei pokai ar~ *pretend cannot see* XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... if I am you, I rather don't post any comment and really *pretend cannot see* wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  3. now dat qiqi's been tagged twice, she has no choice but to do the seiseisei meme :P

    ReplyDelete