26 November 2006

Revealing the Juni-Hito (Kimono)
Sunday, November 26, 2006

Revealing the Juni-Hito (Kimono)

Layer ONE: On the Outside
Name: kNy -lor (No, 'lor' is not the surname)
Birth Date: 20th June
Current Status: Meh status sinnn ?
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown... -guar
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: of Castor and Pollux, the Gemini

Layer TWO: On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Staircase! *wait for me*
Your Weakness: alot... alot... alot...
Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni with lotsa cheese and mushrooms

Layer THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Set alarm to snooze sinn...
Your Bedtime: Depends. 12am - 2am
Your most missed memory: College days with the GDs

Layer FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McD's . Luv thy nuggets
Single or group dates: Single (no particular reason)
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate! *thinks vanilla fondue... eww*
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

Layer FIVE: Do you
Smoke: Hell yeah! Second hand smoker that is!
Curse: What the fwakk?
Take a shower: *sniff *sniff.. Erm,..
Have a crush: Nawhh... Not at the moment, nosy!
Think you've been in love: Not really *sobs*. Can't say its 'love'
Go to school: Eh.. used to, not anymore
Want to get married: No.. not very likely
Believe in yourself: Yepz, I have to and I should
Think you're a health freak: I'm a FREAK!!

Layer SIX: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Ye..yYess..*tipsy*
Gone to the mall: Definitely!
Been on stage: Well, life's a big stage.. so, YES
Eaten sushi: Nope
Dyed your hair: Nope.. but am planning to, soon

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Oh YeS. since young with me bunch of cousins
Changed who you were to fit in: Not really, I don't. Don't see the point.

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: Doesn't matter. Not planning to..

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Hazel
Best hair colour: Brown
Short or long hair: Short

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago: Answering 'Layer Six'
1 hour ago: Watching 'Deathnote' DVD
4.5 hours ago: Chillin' out at Starbucks with bro
1 month ago: at home watching 'Deuce Bigalow'
1 year ago: Went up to Bukit Tinggi (Co. Trip). Showing off my cooking talent *ROTF*

Layer ELEVEN: Finish The Sentence
I love: (you. You love me, we are happy family~)
I feel: (like Cinderella) - from Memoirs of a Geisha (Parody)
I hate: (myself for loving you~)
I hide: the gayest calendar 06' somewhere out of my parents' reach
I miss: hugging someone from the back
I need: a boyfriend... well, at least I'm being honest

Layer TWELVE: Tag 5 people
Want meh!? 5 is so little. I tag all who stumble upon my blog, LOLz. But of course, no obligation -larr.. You wanna do mai do -lor, k? Nites! (Pheww.. $#@&()*#@!! finally over!!)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment