26 November 2006

Not that I care, but...
Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not that I care, but...

Organizing your best friend's wedding - from head to toe. I gasped, at such odd idea. FYI, was watching the 'I do Diaries' this afternoon, hence the post (Well, its this show about one bride organizing the other bride's wedding and vice versa - What a horrific challenge. Once of a lifetime man! The day of your life ..... unless you divorce and re-marry again-lar, now thats different story).

While your friend's effort in making sure you're treated like a princess and to be given the best wedding you've ever dreamed of is what matters most, its actually quite worrying that it might not turn out to be the ideal reception that you, as the bride, hoped for. Moreover, its the most important day of your life and if it sucks, its literally 'a day you'd never forget'. Hahahaha. So I guess, aside from having ESP and pure luck, the vital component of the game is to really have faith in your friend's decision (and taste) and ... making sure your friend understands you well, and I mean, thoroughly well. OoooH, and the part about choosing the bride's gown. God damn.. what if the bride wants to be in a Qi-Pao and you, as the friend, chose for her a barbie-like Wedding gown? Thats so sad... rite, Oli, *wink *wink rite ? :p

Anyway, my point is... I had a lousy Saturday afternoon..

2 comments:

  1. the moral of the story is... thank god i didn't ask u to help pick my wedding gown :P *phew*~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke, maybe i'll get you a sari or sumthing.

    ReplyDelete