29 January 2007

Thats a fake smiley =)
Monday, January 29, 2007

Thats a fake smiley =)

I told someone lately that you gave me a different feeling. You are nice and all but I just couldn't seem to break the barrier and make myself comfortable with you. I needed someone who can spark up and lead a conversation.

Anyway, so yaa.. I was away during the weekend. If you'd ask me, Yes - haha, I do miss you (not much but yes). Honestly speaking, I look forward to your SMSes each time - because it feels 'sweet' - that someone is willing to share with you their daily stories.

But I am not sure if I should miss you. Something tells me, that I shouldn't - because I fear that you don't feel the same(anymore), because I fear I'd get myself dissapointed(again), because I fear all I yearn for now and from you isn't true.

Assumptions are vague and I know I shouldn't judge anything just yet, but let's just be honest - its not hard to sense that things are moving at a slow pace, almost stationary now. I doubt I'm wrong. So here I am, trying to take 1 step back(again) pretending to be 'okay' and what not, when I'm really .. not.

Its odd because I am the one who said, 'lets not expect anything out of this', but in a way, I myself am beginning to fall on my own trap. Silly me.

I've learnt my lesson once. I'm not gonna repeat the same mistake again. =)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment