29 January 2007

a Boy and a Girl
Monday, January 29, 2007

a Boy and a Girl

Only 3 working days this week!! 1 down, 2 more to go. Then its 4 days worth of HOLIDAY! aHiaks aHiaks!! I'll be busy datings with lots and lots of shopping, going for movies maybe and YaY.. time for haircut and hairdye Again (I'm going after super light hazel brown, highlight..er.. tak tau lagi)!! LOLz.. Yup, me love spending money - on things NOT necessarily practical but which would cheer me up.. I'm beginning to believe that chinese palm reading thingy about the (width of the) gaps between your fingers commensurate with the amount of money you'd spend in your life. My my.. look at the gap between my index and middle finger..tsk tsk tsk XD No wonder laa can't save ka-ching$

By the way, DeathNote 2 is here, FINALLY! I wanna watch it so badly - although Mr.Liar and da gurlfren ter-accidentally somehow in a way so unpredictable TOLD me who was killed and what-not already..*hmph* - but who cares.. I am gonna stare still at 'L' again XD (sangat ada character mya .. character!~ :p).


Look at HIS expression, the hair, the fair skin,
THE WAY HE HOLDS THE LOLLIPOP!!!!..
wahh.. damn attractive..
*scream out loud* *faint* d..
- okay, I exaggerated..



AND guess wHAT? My latest target is here - Mika Nakashima's new single (見えない星). Don't think I'll be able to get it anywhere here in Malaysia yet.. but its alwasy D*wnl**d*bl* .. LOL XD Qiqi - *hint *hint -hor? Qiqi ... hor?? Haaa.. Mika-san... DAIsuki daa!!

4 comments:

  1. urm.. you wait till it's your birthday first LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can wait i can wait. remember, its 20six8one wor.. ur 'sei fei chai' will be turning 26 in 5 months time.. XD ooo i can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you want mika's cry no more video too? :P eh, wanna ask you about NANA movie. do you know who is the girl in the other band singing slow songs? damn power! i wanna get the song ler..

    btw, L really.. *melts* if you have his wallpaper, don't be stingy! heh! i knew you have it! don't lie! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a mika fan! go and watch!

    i bet you have L doll then XD~

    ReplyDelete