30 January 2007

the Last Autumn Witch..
Tuesday, January 30, 2007

the Last Autumn Witch..

So I went off to watch TV and when I got back to my PC, I saw something on my MSN which got me laughing. Its not funny, but I laughed because its .. weird. You know how when something turns out unexpectedly, you'd go 'Oh my gaWd!' - the kind that comes with an odd facial expression on your face? Yeah, those!

Srenae : So are you gonna tell me his name or not?
Moth :
His name is...
Srenae :
Wait a minute, don't tell me his name is Jeffrey.
Moth : (paused, *gasped*)... Uhh... His name is Jeff, not sure if its short for Jeffrey...
Srenae : Oh, okay.. just asking cuz' I happen to know a Jeffrey. He is abit overweight though, is Jeff overweight as well?
Moth : Uhh.. Ya... Jeff is fat..
Srenae : Fat, Wear glasses, and what else.. quite fair.. is Jeff fair?
Moth : (mumble mumble)... uhmm..hmm, he wear glasses too. Fair or not ar.. Hard to define-ler. Fair laa, but ... hard to judge rite?
Srenae : Hm, ya.. true. Its probably the Jeffrey I know lolz
*jokingly*
Moth : Aiyaa.. There's heaps of people out there whose name is Jeff/Jeffrey and is fat, wear glasses and fair wan-larr...
Srenae : True also, but you never know, small world..(blah blah yada yada..)

Not trying to relate anything here, but just find it funny *cough cough *CHOKE* cause' I just saw his MSN nick changed from Jeff to Jeffrey .. LMAO!! Freaky~ Yaa, I know I know - the probability is like 1/1000, but thats not the point. The point is.. its ironic - to have someone telling you what you'd be seeing in the near future (or so I'd like to put it in that sense :p Sei San Poh Srenae-ar...)

By the way, may I introduce to all you readers out there..(drum roll) : THIS is the San Poh - MaDamn Biatch Srenae... scary hor? *damn, she's got the powerful witch look (yaa, I reckon' she looks more like a ghost too). If you wanna consult her for some advice, forget it.. She only do it FOR me...

MaDamn sure likes to pose!
So cute-hor..wanna play peek-a-BOO somemore

......

..... hor MaDamn..?

2 comments:

  1. oh my god.. when did you capture that? and did you change the colour? or is it the colour that i used?

    wah liew... from jeff to jeffrey huh... much discussion is needed...

    i'm scared.

    with love from the other side,
    - San Poh - MaDamn Biatch Srenae

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaDamn - its the original format at its most original colour.

    ReplyDelete