03 February 2007

PINK(again)
Saturday, February 03, 2007

PINK(again)

Woke up at 10am just to catch The Amazing Race Asia : FINALE this morning. WORTH it!! My favourite team WON the USD100,000. YES! YES! YES! Joe Jer and Zabrina, you gurls ROCK! The first all-female team to win the Amazing Race Asia (and US version too) proves 'luck' and 'faith' is a vital element in the game. Tactics, Stategies, Brain or Brawn - those are secondary values (LMAO - I make it sound as though they don't have any of those XD *ahemm *cough cough* THATS NOT what I meant - you get the drift). Ahhh... *smiles* - Malaysians we can be proud of..

Anyway,

Question of the day:

Is it gonna be long sleeve shirts for Chinese New Year again ? NAwwH, I pass kao kao!!! Due to the crazy heat from the dumb weather these days, its gonna be a casual CNY this year. My point is, I thought I'd stick with T-shirts hehehe.

I got 2x from Seed, 2x from Philosophy Men (where I made a difficult choice and finally said 'No' to a cute piggy t-shirt in PINK - thats the problem, terlalu banyak PINK in my wardrobe d.. aisehhh man). That's gonna be it for Top. Next up on the list is .. *where's the darn list, search search* Ahh~... I need a new pair of je..a......nnnnnno wait.. nehh, I think I'll pass, I need pants yaa.. but not jeans. I saw this grey cargos-alike in Esprit, but as usual, pricey. They have this lucky draw there, u pick a card and see what they have to offer - I got 1 which entitles me to 18% off ALL tops (in a single receipt), additional 10% - total of 28% OFF (if I'm an EPC member, which I am).

...... TOPS ONLY-worrr.. charantou. Anyone wanna get a top from Esprit.. lemme know if you want the card laa haa.. its valid till 18/Feb.

Haiii~~ I want (can do with) some nice accessories. Watches, Necklaces, Rings - Damn me fingers mya size so small, can't fit in nice rings for guys. UrrgH.. can I squeeze some fat from me tummy to me fingers?

2 comments:

  1. yeah lah.. i know you have thin gorgeous fingers lah.. @#$R#%R$%$^^&%&%*%*(^(

    ReplyDelete