07 February 2007

Love is in the Air.. but where?
Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Love is in the Air.. but where?

Valentine's Day is around the corner. Shopping Malls selling this and that in pairs and what not. Now what should I get for my girlfriend?







.. Point blank eh? Me too.

I figured its because I don't HAVE a girlfriend. Now, stop pestering me to get this, get that for my 'girlfiend'. Don't I look single enough to you (already) ? Anyone who's gonna bug me to buy bouquet of flowers on Valentine's day better watch out. I'm warning you already! (Unless of course, I found a 'dear' by then - which most probably would not be a 'girl' friend anyway)

Another SINGLE valentine year. Darn. Those of you with boy/girlfriend, please appreciate your other half. More hug, more kiss, more sex (play safe though). Having said that, you may do whatever you want at home but please, keep it to yourself. Stop showing off in the public. I can't stand seeing lovely (or unlovely) couples hugging moochy moochy around. I must agree that's very sweet indeed, but its also very annoying *eyes rolling*




I'm Jealous. Yes. Hmph..
I'm not Desperate. Yes. BLeurgh!

- Now who's that guy you said you wanna introduce me to? =pPpPppP

5 comments:

  1. i like that picture you put up.

    it's very splatty.. love it...

    -S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *muacks muacks my tantan* XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. where u steal the pic from har?

    ReplyDelete
  4. steal? STEAL? .. u dun't trust ur used-to-be-fake-future-lougung .. :(

    ReplyDelete