14 May 2007

Sweat (am), Sweat (pm)
Monday, May 14, 2007

Sweat (am), Sweat (pm)

Figured the previous post mya pic TOO distracting ady. So I die die must post something here to push the page down (otherwise, I'd probably stick to the screen everytime I open up my own blog :pPpPppPPp). So, let's talk about something I'm OH-so-prone-to these days. SWEAT! Yep, you heard me rite. SWEAT!! swt swt in the morning, swt swt in the afternoon, swt swt at night.

Man, I'm not complaining about sweating but... no need so "kuarjiong" guar!? I blame it on the DUMB HOT weather these days (which isn't really ALL hot either cause' there was a HAILSTORM this afternoon) - which is bad. Everyone's getting sick. And even my PT just smsed me saying he's down with fever - Eeshh, theres goes tomorrow morning's session (which really isn't a bad thing ahhaha, Yayyy~ can laze for another day with Cardio training) ^^

Anyway, back to the sweat problem. The thing is, my liang peluh is so active these days, dia sukak sukak peluh like mad, sukak sukak tak mau peluh. We'll skip the "tak mau peluh" part since hey, I have nothing to complain about. It's the "sukak sukak peluh like mad" which is driving me nuts. Memalu-fying-kan betoi!

You know lar, me everyday need to see how many people? In the office also got close to 20 person ady, haiiiz.. not as though my sweat smells like perfume le marr / but not as though it stinks like hell also larr, but sukak sukak sweat, very mah-fan lehh - LIKE TODAY, meeting at 2pm, I terpaksa go out lunch at 12.30pm - giving myself plenty of time to Un-sweat myself after the lunch. LOL.. come to think of the silly idea now makes me wanna laff bwahahha...

Okay.. I think this is sufficient. Should be able to cover the page and pushes the previous post down. ( I MUST CONTROL I MUST CONTOL .. ohh, Tsukamoto's pic is so tempting..)

3 comments:

  1. So many new posts .. thanks! Muak muak ... yiakkkk, how come your face so salty one??

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.-" yala yala.. ur face is sweet geh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so clever one geh .. everyone calls me sweetie pie :)

    ReplyDelete