16 May 2007

Come come, lets talk Love
Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Come come, lets talk Love

Is it really that strange when someone tells you he/she is 26 now and so far, only went through 1 to 2 short-term relationships, has not been in love for the past 2 years now, and only had a couple of fling-flings in between?

A) Yes, its really strange.
B) Yes, NOT just strange... you're weird, you WEIRDOs!!
C) Yes, something is VERY wrong here.
D) No, its okay waaat~

Pick your choice.
Okay okay, the "he/she" is me-larr.. happi?

I wanna know cuz' Really, I find it abit 'weird' too myself. The few common reasons include:
  • No time-lar.. Everyday work, work already family time, mana ada masa?
  • Haven't found the right person jehhh..
  • Not the right timing jehhh...
  • No fate-larr with each potential~
  • Lazy arr. Pak-toh is so mah-fan, I rather be single..
  • You say find means find mehh.. How and where worr..
Obviously, those are excuses-lar (blind also know..) for I have plenty of time after work, I did not make much effort, and I really would prefer to be attached rather than single LOLz.. contradicting myself to the max. Maybe I'm sick of 'looking forward' ady ... if you get what I mean.

Ya, I think that explains. Been looking forward towards alot of potential relationships, but-horr, you guessed it - nothing happens from there. Its really hard, sometimes its THE other person, sometimes the problem is me, myself. As the cantonese saying goes by, "you choose people, people choose you". Its always mutual. BUT THE FUNNY THING-horr is, I seems to have more 'fate' with those I DON'T like rather than those I like - what is this.. some kinda joke?

And when I say 'like' - I usually refer to one's personality / character > looks.
I don't go for looks. Cute/handsome guys are for SEEING. Furthermore you know what they say about lengchais and their eternal image of being a 'player'-larr hahaha. NO OFFENCE hey, rumor only-mar. If you really happen to be a lengchai and are truly devoted to your relationship, then..wiao... uhhmm... CONGRATS~~ you just prove everyone (most of them) wrong---lorr!!~

SO where was I? Oh Ya.. I don't go for looks. But then again, minimum requirement is at least 'presentable' larr, I don't want to scared everyone away each time I intro my bf. Wakakkaa (CHOY~ lets hope not, TOUCH WOOD). Aside from that, all I asked for is just someone with a pleasant attitude jehhh... PLEASANT not really that hard guarr. Or extinct ady?

Now, the ultimate reason for this post iz because (drum roll):

Someone said "Harr!? 2 years no paktoh already? HAR!?! you 26 already worr, just a few short term relationships!? Har.... unbelievable lor, don't lie"

Woot the.... -.-"

6 comments:

  1. .... ... ..

    nothing wrong with short term relationships what. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo.. so wots the problem eh? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun rush into any relationship. I'm person who can live without love, don't know whether it's a good thing or not, but currently I'm happy of being single and leading a carefree life. Actually, I'm very careful when dealing with love thingy, maybe too careful until I'm unable to find love at all ... *sigh*

    To console myself, I often believe that someday love will look for me instead of me looking for love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good things comes to those who are patient :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ermm...issit a sin if we decide not to get married?? finding a soul-partner is not like finding a trash can next to a longkang...the good guy/girl either being taken or die young...wutttt ever it is...have to have lotsa dosh so that i won't end up in ol folks home when am 60....can hire a bibik to take care of me XD...life is getting more complicated, wierd and funnier each day...dun u guys agree? :)

    ReplyDelete