20 May 2007

Violent is not the word..
Sunday, May 20, 2007

Violent is not the word..

Hill have eyes Part 2. Hm, What can I say about it.. I've never watched Part 1, but I've been hearing alot about the movie lately - how horrifying it is, how disturbing, how mind-torturing it is, and most of all, Bliss isn't too keen on Part 2 - she saw Part 1, totally disturbed and terrified - makes me wonder what's all the racket about.

I just got back from the cinema. I think I found the answer.

To be honest, after the first 30 minutes, I am actually hoping for it to end already. SIGH. What can I say, What can I say.... Its gruesome, totally BluErGHhh.. brain squashed here and there, intestines overflowing everywhere, eyeball squeezings, chopped heads, hands, you-name-it, and whoaaa.. got shit somemore. And *spoilers* , there's also a brain-digging scene. Muthafwakin brain-digging!! dig dig dig with ya finger~ I remember I went "Ohhh shoooots / Ohhhh GoSH / Ohhhh SHItts" throughout the entire movie. And ma fren, who's next to me kept "AAwwwshhhh / Yyyyarrks! / Eeerghh~" . There's ALOT of extra sound effects inside the cinema (not to mention there's also alot of lalabengs and lalamuis who's practically there to chit chat, *grump*)

So, yaa.. now I understand why Bliss reacted so towards the movie. But critics aside, I think its worth the money. Its not very often you'd get a good 18SG film around (that made it after going through our censorship board). So uhh, if you're okay with all the bloody(literally) things, go for it hey~!! :p

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment