16 July 2007

Makes me Wonder..
Monday, July 16, 2007

Makes me Wonder..

I barely know him. Only less than a week. But I can feel how.. NOT easy it would be, to understand him -
  • he, who tends to be sleepy everytime we meet.
  • he, who can doze off anytime.
  • he, who is always tired from gym.
  • he, who claims to be more chinese than malay (a chilay) but can't answer why..
  • he, who takes forever to reply my sms-es just because his message tone is set to Norah Jone's and he wants to listen to the song -.-"
  • he, who can finish the big pack of HL Milk and consider that his dinner because he is lazy to move his ass around (which most of the time, is stucked to the sofa)
  • he, who's 36 and still like to 'manja' his way like a child.
  • he, who finds it hard to move on (from the previous relationship)
  • he, who hopes to get back with his ex of 5 years relationship but at the same time, hoping something will work out between us.. (like, what the?)
  • he, who likes to hug and cuddle (its weird.. even when he's asleep)
  • he, who is so passionate about Body Jam classes that he's willing to travel from gym to gym (but seriously, he's really good at it - am impressed)
  • he, who believes in destiny and fate yet doesn't seem to put in alot of effort into making something happen/real (or maybe.. I just don't feel it)
  • he, who likes to find similarities between us.
  • he, who calls me 'dear' but I don't feel how 'deary' it meant to him or me.
  • he, who is good with future plannings.
  • he, who obviously look slim and yet, telling me he's fat (what am I,.. obese?) - and he looks much better meatier (from his old old pics)
  • he, who can't really sing.
  • he, who gives me headache now..
  • he, who asked me not to think too much, assures me that he likes me, that we should let things flow naturally, but... it just doesn't sound.. secure.
  • he, who spelled 'Deucastor' as 'Decauster'.. (eeeeshh)
  • he, who seems very understanding one second... and then not, the very next second.
  • he, who seems very warm one moment... and then cold, the very next moment.
  • he, who is supposed to be the proactive one, but ended up me doing all the best I can..
  • he, who still haven't reply my sms - which I sent 2 hours ago .. something tells me he's pigging Zzz Zzz (again) - so what else is new... *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. he, who needs to settle his own demons first, before deciding on his next course of action.

    you, who needs to treat the relation nothing more than it is now, to avoid disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad u been treated that way. Dump him ASAP! He's not worth ur love and time.

    ReplyDelete