18 August 2007

Back to Training (again) *sigh
Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back to Training (again) *sigh

Just recovered from the severe diarrhea. I just lost 5 kgs omifuckingwosh! Pants are getting loose.. and muscles I built over the past few months got 'lembik' ady!! NO!~~ *sobs* *sobs*

Back to the gym - everything feels different. Less strength, less energy, less endurance. I gotta start all over again. Funny how a ONE-week plus, miserable diarrhea can change you - I wonder if there's anyway to reverse it back (did I hear protein intake? - I might, but not now..).. This is insane! October 3rd is coming soon, and NOOooo..I'm not gonna let myself lose the bet. You'd see me more frequently at the gym from now onwards (not like I already don't..).

SIGH!*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment