23 August 2007

Me iz on Facebook!
Thursday, August 23, 2007

Me iz on Facebook!

Hmm.. colleagues have been asking me to join Facebook, get a bloody account, and start understanding what they've been talking about (ie. Superlatives, Pokes, Food fight!?). And so, ya.. ta-daaa.. I'm on Facebook now :p - add me! add me!! (yeah, am an attention seeker~)

Ehm, call me blur.. but I don't know how all these things work. All I know is my page is plain empty while others are filled with damn lotsa chunk and I have no idea where they get all those thingamajig from. But the good news is, at least I'm slowly digesting what the hell is getting nominated, what's a 'poke', and what fishies on who's aquarium.. you get the drift (unless you are not on facebook, I don't blame you muahahahha)...

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment