03 September 2007

Yes, we're doing a Before/After piece
Monday, September 03, 2007

Yes, we're doing a Before/After piece

Was chatting with Srenae a while ago, and she sent me some pics that were taken 2-3 years back. Apparently, I've never had a copy of it and I've never seen those pics before. AND believe me, I was laughing like mad when I saw my own pic. Like Bliss described, 2-3 years back, I look like as though a steamroller went over my face - like SPLAT!! So funny, I couldn't stop laughing for the entire conversation, I decided I MUST Blog about this and do a before/after piece on yours truly.

May I present to you, The Fat Me.. and Me (FYI, thats also how I named my pic folder in my PC) - bwahahahahahahahahahahahha



Don't ask me which I prefer. Its both me.. My mom would definitely pick the 'left' piece though. She's been complaining how 'thin' I am now bla bla yada yada. Your thoughts?

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment