10 December 2007

Two(2) years duration is OVER~
Monday, December 10, 2007

Two(2) years duration is OVER~

Print.. Cut.. Mount.. Arrange..

Can you guess what I've been up to?
Haha.. yeppers, its time of the year again! Updating my personal portfolio!!
Hoo-boy.. there sure is alot to do!! In case you're wondering, no, I'm not the kind of web designer who'd just burn everything into a CD and called it a portfolio. I am the fussy kind who prefer to have a hardcopy of all the work, mounted and placed nicely in a portfolio bag for presentation.

I like the idea of how,.. when I'm older, I'll have heaps of printed portfolio to look at.. and not just click my way through the jpegs on my PC (I guess you can relate it with HOW our parents would still prefer printed copy of photographs than its digitial counterpart). Hehe - yeah, I am rather 'uncle-minded' ady.. I KNOW! WE ALL KNOW!

So why am I updating my portfolio? Gee... why are you asking the obvious?

3 comments:

  1. ur killing a lot of trees for ur portfolio

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa.. so not green eh? my bad. but one's gotta make a living in this shit planet.. what to do ? help grow more trees back lor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tsk~ save the trees man....!

    ReplyDelete