12 February 2008

Buono Appetito *wink
Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Buono Appetito *wink

Been watching J-dramas again ahahhah. Thanks to Aunty Jillies~ This time, its 'Bambino' and 'Himitsu no Hanazono'. I like both, but I prefer Bambino cause' there's more cute guys in there ahhahaha *wink* So let's talk about Bambino kakakaka-

Basically, the story is about a young chef who discovers he has much to learn and has to continually prove himself to the very competitive, quick and efficient staff at the upscale Italian restaurant - synopsis taken from DramaWiki

Anyway, let's get into the important points - I don't really like the lead role. SKIP~
I like the Head Chef, Head of Dining Hall and Pasta Chef bwahahaha

I like the Head Chef when he speaks Italian (shouting out the ORDERS) ^^
I like the Head of Dining Hall when he smiles and winks *die!*
I like the Pasta Chef.. so COOL! Kakkoii!!~ XD


Kitamura Kazuki
(plays Yonamine Tsukasa, Head of Dining Hall)
53rd Television Drama Academy Awards:
Best Supporting Actor (Bambino)


How should I put it? Its a love-hate relationship when it comes to this J-Drama. Love because there's so many interesting characters in the story, the food, the dining experience and the restaurant itself. Hate because of the lead role's stupidity that causes alot of trouble (you feel like strangling him all the time!).


And damn it, everytime I watch this drama, I crave for Pasta!

2 comments:

  1. omg. IF YOU LIKE THIS GUY, YOU GOTTA WATCH YAOH ON CRUNCHYROLL.

    regardless you'll like it anyway.

    It's about the male host club night scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i like his role in bambino onni. and yes, thanx, will watch YAOH very soon.. Matsuoka Masahiro!!!!!!!!~ (^^)

    ReplyDelete