10 February 2008

IOI Mall... Hisashiburi
Sunday, February 10, 2008

IOI Mall... Hisashiburi

I've been visiting IOI Mall for the past 2 days (the last time I went, it was around 1994 during my Form 2 days.... -.-"). Just so happened, its the closest mall to both my friends' place that has a cinema - yepp.. You guessed it. CNY was so boring, we have nothing to do but opt to go for a movie. Yawnnn*

IOI Mall Day 1 - with Bliss
Bliss wanted to watch 'Meet the Spartans'. Fine, since its just to kill time, I agreed to it. Bought the tickets for RM16. WHoaa damn cheap! The show is supposed to start at 3:20pm. Since it'll USUALLY take 20-30minutes (for ads) before the show starts, we went for a quick bite at A&W
and returned to the cinema at 3:35pm. Damn! The show started ady.. So fine lor... mai watch lorr. At exactly 4:20pm, the show ended... WTF!?! 1 HOUR!? That's ALL!? We paid RM8 per person just to watch an hour worth of ads? (Those who watched it will know what I mean) -.-" No wonder its cheap.. SheesSh.. The supposedly plan to kill time was ruined!!

IOI Mall Day 2 - with Cynikeel
Cynikeel wanted to watch 'KungFu Dunk'. Fine, I'm not a big fan of JayChou when it comes to movie.. but oh well, not like I've got other choices. The show starts at 3.55pm. We went it at 4pm... charantou, the movie STARTED already -.-" (whats wrong with this cinema? No ads wan meh?). It was okay only arr.. Maybe I've got no sense of humour laar.. but I find it abit "無聊" when everyone is laughing their heads off.

Sigh.. Watched 2 movies. None I like. How's that for a holiday break? Sien~

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment