02 April 2008

Eh.. so 'ngam' wan?
Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Eh.. so 'ngam' wan?

First, it was Yunko. Yunko is a close friend of mine since college days. Small and petite, but big and sharp when it comes to work. She came over to MY company the other day to get her appointment letter. *SHOCKED!* .

(You see, yunko is a workaholic, and it's really scary to imagine how difficult it would be working with her - which is why I did not intend to write in to her company in the first place - cuz' I seriously don't think I can work with her in the same company. You know larr, working with a friend is always uncomfortable~).


She has yet to sign the letter, but there's a big chance she'd be joining us sometime around May. Thankfully, she's joining another division. Hahahaha. PHewww~ *Yunko, if you are reading this .. *shakes head* ... I hope you understand where I am coming from. Kiakiakiakkiak..

Then, its Jaykid. Jaykid wanted to apply for a position in my company as well, and he sent me all his CV and portfolio to be passed on to the HR. No big deal really. Job hopping is normal. BUT WHY?! Why is everyone heading to this place (at the same time somemore)? I know the design and advertising community is small, but...

Then, its Jaykid's friend, KM. I don't really know KM personally but I know he's Jaykid's colleague (now ex-colleague), and he knows I am a close friend of Jaykid. Seeing KM in my new company freaks me out! I mean c'mon, what are the chances larr? Out of all the ex-colleagues of Jaykid's, the one who stands out (and able to recognise my face) back then is SUDDENLY now my colleague?! ............ *speechless* .......

THEN, its my immediate boss. Just got to know he lives right at the back of my house (within a 100 steps). Yah.. THAT NEAR. And I just got to know, he knows QUITE abit of my family background AND, apparently my mom knows her mom... AND etc. Freaking scary okay? I never thought someone living so near to me would be my boss. There you go, a good lesson to be learnt - never go against anyone cuz' you never know, they might just be your future boss. :p

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the REAL world! wuakakakak! blek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YeeeEee... Chan tai, so free ar.. blek here blek there huh?

    ReplyDelete