10 April 2008

Ngau Lai Gor (Brother Milk)
Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ngau Lai Gor (Brother Milk)

Someone said I look like Milk

....


YES! Milk! Literally!

There's this rather cute (as in the 'kawaii' type) but can-be-very-annoying young girl from our Database team (let's call her Gracias) who claims that my skin tone looks like those of milk, no wait.. to be precise, its the kind of tone that you get if you spill milk over one's body. It doesn't make any sense, but she insisted I look like milk and she's been calling me 'Ngau Lai Gor' (Brother Milk) ever since.

And to add on to that, she gets overly excited when I drink 'milk' and more so when I wear white to work, screaming "Eeeee.. you drink MILK! / Eeeeee.. you very 'milk' today!!" .

WHAT'S WEIRD IS she likes fair sporty type guy.

.... I always thought if you're the sporty type, chances are you are tanned?? No?

My my.. another new nickname. Call me 'Ngau Lai Gor' ~ (No, I don't and can't provide/produce milk). Bleh

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment