12 April 2008

When someone pushed me aside
Saturday, April 12, 2008

When someone pushed me aside

Bubu (my female colleague and close friend) and I noticed we always eyed on the same guy. We'd start looking at each other, smile, then giggle, then laugh out loud and we would soon realised we were targeting at that same guy who walked passed. Apparently, we have the same 'taste' for 'food' - an absolute big NO NO! I don't SHARE my 'food' with others :p

So, we both made an agreement - First come first serve it is!

Step 1
If you see any cute guy, keep it to yourself. Don't share :p

Step 2
Quickly push the other one away. Use all your strength. Just push him/her away HARD!

Step 3
Start flirting or do whatever you want with the guy

3 simple steps to ensure we don't fight over the same 'food'. So my dear colleagues, don't be alarmed if you start seeing me and Bubu pushing each other away for reasons that even we ourselves cannot comprehend :D

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment