28 April 2008

No more Kuru Kuru Perm
Monday, April 28, 2008

No more Kuru Kuru Perm

I..
Straighten my hair.

REBONDING - that's the word..
Curly no more. Blek (well, for the next one month at least)

Hehe. You see, when you have a long curly hair (or when it reaches a certain length), its hard to manage - you can't style it, and its always a 'bad hair day'. And since my stylist has been pushing me since before CNY to get my hair straighten, I thought oh well, no harm to give it a go. I quite like it now - easier to manage, and I can let it grow longer without getting frustrated anymore like I used to.

Bliss still couldn't get used to it now. Haha.. Maklum-lar, she've seen the 'curly' me for about 8 years now.. its hard to adapt to such fact.

I don't intend to post up a photo. You'll have to meet me to see how it looks - Lemon, yes I am referring to you! Srenae - DO ANTICIPATE! LoL!

4 comments:

  1. i like the new hairstyle~ so nihonjin hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that means i won't ever get to see it lah! where can like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. qiqi: thanks hehehe. aiyarr.. u shudda praise me in front of me mom that day marr... *kembang*

    plastyk: can... can... sure ada chance mya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still hv the mms of ur new hairdo u sent me :P i can help post it up~ *runs away*

    ReplyDelete