11 July 2008

Confirmed Staff.. am I ?
Friday, July 11, 2008

Confirmed Staff.. am I ?

I received my confirmation letter today.
Supposed to sign it and return the copy to HR.

I dare not sign it.

-----------------------------------------------

A : What do you want in the website ?
B : I want X.
A : What exactly do you want to write about X?
B : (can't answer)
C : (look puzzled)
A : For instance, do you want to talk about ABC of X?
B : (no response)
C : (no response)
A : .... or DEF of X?
B : Wait, let me check with copywriter.
A : *pissed*

I don't understand B and C. Its not their first day in the web industry. Why are they not able to answer this kind of simple question? AND... check with copywriter? WTF?

-----------------------------------------------

So, yeah.. I don't dare sign the confirmation letter.

Any advice?

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment