12 July 2008

FAT HAO lor.. Dai Sei!
Saturday, July 12, 2008

FAT HAO lor.. Dai Sei!

Its a working Saturday! I AM ALL ALONE IN THE OFFICE! I AM RUSHING MY ASS OFF FOR A MONDAY DEADLINE!! GrrrRrrr!!! &*@)$!@)#&)@#!!!!
(What to do? all thanks to the great coordination and marvelous timeline that fellow noBrainers came up with. How many days to come up with visuals for 2 sites you ask? The answer is : ZERO WORKING DAYS - yeahh.. ZERO WORKING days! goddamnit)

Anyway, that's not exactly what I wanted to post. *AHem..

To make it short: I did something stupid today - I was in my LOUSIEST, WORST ever condition (bad hair day, sleazy, everything tarak style.... you get the drift) and I said 'OK' to meeting up a chat friend of mine (yeah the same one who smsed me few days ago) over dinner. *hiao* *giggles*

... SUPER wrong move.

I felt miserable.

He was in his gorgeous self. Looks better than his photo. AND I FELT LIKE 'TELAN'-ING HIM STRAIGHTAWAY

AND me? OHmyGawd.. I felt so 'out of place'. Confident level drop until mother also cannot recognise. And worst of all, there isn't alot of interaction during the dinner. We were like forcing out topics to say to make up conversations - so very awkward LOR~~ (I felt like knocking my head on the wall x1000)

STUPIAK!!
STUPIAK!!
STUPIAK!!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment