30 July 2008

You ain't that bad compared to..
Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You ain't that bad compared to..

If he wanna do it this way, go ahead.
If he dare come over and say he doesn't like it,
I'll fuck him up and say I don't like it either.
But if that's the way you deal with things,
I shall do the same to you.

He wants power, he wants respect.
If he dare come over and say we show no respect to him,
I'll fuck him off and say we're not getting any either.
Do unto others as they have done unto you.
NMCHKNNCCB.

I'm not here to please your schedule.
If you have a fucking timeline to meet, please said so,
EARLIER!
By saying 'ASAP' wouldn't help 1 fucking inch.
I have my own timeline to prioritize too, blind cow!
Stop being a sore loser, you kiasu moron son of a hyena.

-------------------
I AM SO PISSED!!
Email larr.. email lar.. email all you want.
Your mother dunno give you the mouth for what.

Brief also dunno how to brief.
Small matter treat it as big matter.
Big matter treat it as small matter.
Tak tau lu mya brain holding apa.

MORE THAN 10 YEARS of EXPERIENCE in the INTERACTIVE INDUSTY -wor!

*Chiuu*

3 comments:

  1. morticya33 - actually, YES. Can put it that way. Severe.. almost terminal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the illness is really spreading far! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete