27 July 2008

Moth's BSOD
Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moth's BSOD

Difficult isn't it?

Problems with family, problems with friends, problems with work, problems with colleagues, problems with bosses, problems with money, problems and problems and problems and MORE problems.

P-R-O-B-L-E-M-S - is that how you spell it? Shitterz, its one of those weird moments when you find a particular word you frequently used, now looks funny.

Pee Are Oh Bee Elle Ee Am Ass

Okay, I think its right.

ANYWAY, let's not steer away too far now, so yeah, back to problems. New problems are stacking up to the already-there unresolved ones. Its panic time! Its Red Alert! Achtung! I don't know how much longer can I bear with all these before I lose my sanity. Boy... why must everything come at one shot? Phewww... *tired*

I have enough shit with my day job. I'm tired with Mom who has been acting weird these days. And now, another stinky bad news on the way.



Can someone just shoot me in the head?


I'm not being pessimistic, but then again, I'm not an optimist either. How to deal with all the problems? Step by step -lor hor? One after another -lor... hor?

Sigh - I wonder what's for dinner tonight..

3 comments:

  1. when the boat meets the pier, it wl eventually be straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @OLI: or it's time to get a new boat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oli - when meets the pier mai KABOOM lor..

    wu han - you're right. KABOOM d mai get new boat lor.

    ReplyDelete