26 July 2008

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme..
Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme..

Pay Day! Yup, company pay me, I pay my bills.

The month's effort at work goes on to pay for the phone bill, credit cards, insurance, car loan, petrol, parking fees, and even touch n go. What's left is just enough for good food for the rest of the month (good food usually means jap food .... XD yah I like japs) - I am so willing to spend for food. ANYTIME!

Speaking of food, .. I SO DAMN miss the following-lar:
  • Pasta Zanmai, 1U - Hamburg with Demiglace sauce
  • Umai Ya, Damansar Utama - Tori Katsu don
  • La Gourmet, The Curve - Smoked Duck pasta
  • Nagomi, Jaya 33 - Shabu Shabu
  • Jushi, Plaza Damas - Soft Shell Crab maki
  • Mix Cafe, Phileo Damansara - Soto Ayam
  • Ah Sang BKT, Sungei Way - Bak Kut Teh
  • Korea House, Sri Hartamas - Korean BBQ and Kimchi
  • Food Foundry, Section 17 - Mille Crepe
  • Chef & Brew, Bukit Damansara - Dory fish fillet
HOW >.< ?

9 comments:

  1. how about Bang Bang? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahaha my dear bang bang kaki, I think i miss the aunty there more than the food itself! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's go Pasta Zanmai! yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how come 50% of your food is like the usual places we eat one?

    you subconscious ka?

    btw you have STILL yet to try Chuka Cafe's Pok Hamburg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicole - C'MON!!

    mama jill - thats cuz ITS NOT "USUAL PLACES" for me anymore!!? I want pok pok

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cldn't help but smile when i read ur list of food places, hehe! yes chuka hamburg babeh~ and it's demi-glazed wif a zee~

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAH yahor mama jill!!.. creaamy butter squid!!! XD *slurps* ooH la~ the texture... THAT, is orgasmic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kiki bentung chicken rice lei ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. woooshh. ohya.. and the mutated big chicken lol.

    ReplyDelete