30 August 2008

Account Management
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Account Management

I just checked my (work) emails online and guess what?

I have got more than 8 emails in my Inbox and its all from the same 2 person - an Account Director (my team) and an Account Manager (from another department). Obviously there was a war going on and some kind of miscommunications somewhere and they ended up bombarding each other's mailbox and decided to CC me in just for the heck of it. Don't even get me started on the content- its not even proper emails. She (AM) was asking something, he (AD) was answering something else, she got furious, he got confused, she was in extreme anger, he was trying to fix things only to make it even worse.

... and I was in the loop. WHY, would an art director be in the picture of the war between 2 ferocious Account servicing beasts?

Apparently, (I heard-lar) they had an even more nasty drama at the office. And lines like "Your mother never teach you all these ar" were uttered out of I dunno-and-I dunwant to know who's mouth. Eeshh.. Professionals at GLOBAL ADVERTISING AGENCY..

konon.

2 comments:

  1. bombarding each other using email in an agency? dat's very civil...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL. civil is good. i don't want chairs/tables/laptops flying everywhere.

    I've heard extreme RUDE cases of GM yelling across the entire floor, scolding an account manager. THAT, is so not profwesionnel~..

    ReplyDelete