30 August 2008

Another 'sobbing' Saturday
Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another 'sobbing' Saturday

Yes, I cried over another Jap movie AGAIN *shy*

And this time, its "Sono toki wa kare ni yoroshiku (That Time I said Hi to my Boyfriend a.k.a. When the time comes, Say Hello for me)" - a 2007 production. Another new MothRecord as I cried so much, I used up more than 5 sheets of tissue paper. That's alot compared to other Jap movies I watched. Very impactful, and it touches me the very same way as "Nada Sou Sou (Tears For You)". If you haven't watch this, I totally recommend you to do so.



And I like the castings (even though Takashi Tsukamoto isn't the lead and appeared just for a little while, but then again, thats not the point). I SO VERY MUCH like Takayuki Yamada's role in the movie - eee.. that shy shy quiet type kekkeke *sLurPs*.

Go watch , go watch..

1 comment: