10 August 2008

A lil' chubby -wor..
Sunday, August 10, 2008

A lil' chubby -wor..

Seicaibao Davis(hair stylist) said I'm "a lil' chubby these days, JUST LIKE HIM". The fact is, he's not chubby - he turned MORE than JUST CHUBBY! GoShh, what happened to him!?!? My lengcai stylist now carries a perut-buncit as heavy as mine..... after I ate all-you-can-eat steamboat *SIGH* Meh si orr... *Rock falls, Lightning strikes, heavy rain*

Nevertheless, he's still as charming ekekek (but if we compare Dr. Chai, then of course the doc wins larrr kan). I just hope it (the chubby-version him) is temporary and he'll get back to what he used to be on my next visit! Aiyoyooooooo... ahma muthusamy letchumi~~

4 comments:

  1. MY Dr. Chai wor.. sai mat kong! *proud* I wonder how is he now.. Damn long never go visit him already :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. since when is he YOURS? He's doing just fine, and he started speaking cantonese with me d.. and he remembers me, cuz my mom went to see him and told him 'my son is ur patient too'. bwahahha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh huh.. thank goodness, its JUST a few 'pounds'

    ReplyDelete