19 August 2008

Steam Fish vs. a Job
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Steam Fish vs. a Job

Mom has been calling me at 6pm these days to check if I'm on the way home - of which I said, "Not yet -ler, very jammed out there.. have to wait till at least 7pm". Mom wasn't too pleased cause' she need to know the time I'm coming home so that she can start steaming fish.

Yeah, you heard me. STEAM the FISH.

And I would forever be telling her ,"You mai steam -lorr... "

And its not once, its not twice. Everytime she calls at 6pm, its about steam fish. Yes, I know steam fish ought to be eaten once they're out of the steamer/wok - fresh mar I know.., but sometimes I'm really stucked at the office for work/to avoid the jam. So, what can I do? And she would just make the angry sound over the phone just to make me feel bad. Bravo! Steam Fish rulez..

$&@#$)!@&#*@!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's just how your mom express her love for you maaa. It's probably also an excuse to check in with you to make sure everything's okay lah. Maybe next time instead of waiting for her to call, you should pre-empt and call her first and let her know what time you expect to be home lor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got garrr... usually I will let her know if I'm coming home late. BUT my usual balik time is after 7pm gar marr.. not like its the first time~ *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  3. she worry her guai zhai son work work work no good food to eat. so steam fish for him lor.

    ReplyDelete