16 August 2008

Hectic 21 hours
Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hectic 21 hours

21 HOURS IN THE BLOODY OFFICE!
Rushing like hell for a bloody bitch pitch and the brief only came in not-more-than 50 hours ago. What stupid timeline is this? I'm SO tired!..

And while we're gancheong-ing trying to complete everything, there goes my boss, taking a nap at the couch till we're done. And hoo-boy, waking him up after that is a real challenge. It took us 1 art director, 1 creative head, and a CEO's name to wake him up! Not to mention, he snores like thunder.. *bising*..

This 21 hours had got to be my longest working hours in my entire 4 years+ of working life. Totally a new MothRecord! And how's the work you asked? Turned out pretty good - I'm impressed with the results. Hey, hardwork within such a strict timeline considered good ady k? My team earns every bit of the credits =) WooHooo, min na-san, Arigatoo gozaimashita!

2 comments:

  1. --" yes guacamoli..

    ONLY 21hrs.. fail to compete with my record of 36hrs during college time.

    ReplyDelete