12 September 2008

A Date!
Friday, September 12, 2008

A Date!

7pm - The room is filled with bosses. Someone is complaining why certain sites cannot go live today. Some, criticising on the design (when the site is about 60% done now). Some, fed up with the comments. Some, just remain quiet and continue working on their codes. I can't be bothered (at all) - I'm working on a pitch, remember? Dai-sai geh lor.. Whatever they're saying/arguing at the back of my seat certainly doesn't go through my ears. I roughly know what's going on but I don't have the time to care for stupid arguments anymore - Again, I'm working on a pitch okay? Dai-sai geh lor. Bosses being bosses, insist to have things done. Staffs being staffs, can only (unwillingly) nod their head and do what is needed. Poor souls.

7.35pm - Realised I'm late. Supposed to have a date with W (supposedly, dinner AND movie). Saved all my files, shut down my PC, big goodbye to my team (who's painfully forced to work) and off I go to the Gardens.

8.15pm - Finally reached the Gardens. But, I've never parked at the Gardens before (maklumlah, I am used to parking my car at Midvalley) - ended up driving around the area TWICE before I saw the [P] sign. *()&$*@)&#@!! . And that's not all. I can't figure out where's the entrance after that.. ended up calling W for directions akekkeke *shy*

8.30pm - Finally met up with W. We decided to dine at YUZU - I've been wanting to try the Jap food there- I lurrve the ambience. Took us more than 10 minutes, slowly browsing through the menu (damn, the menu looks good), and finally came to ordering 2 set meals (1 katsu nabe, 1 cod fish), 1 soft shell crab sushi roll, ebi tempura, wagyu beef. Sorry no pics. Tarak camera (yes, I've got a phone camera but lazy larr).

THE WAGYU BEEF IS AMAZING!
So TENDER & JUICY! WOHOHOHO!


The set meal (big portion) comes with the main dish, 2 appetizers, miso soup, chawan mushi (steam eggs), salads, fruits and rice. THE RICE is good! - Sweetened japanese rice (almost transparent mya) with black mushrooms and green peas.

9.45pm - The kitchen's closing. Waitress informing us of 'last order'. AND WE'RE STILL EATING! Set meal belum habis.. ala carte belum habis. W said we ordered too much. I think we talked too much instead (its been a long 6 months since we last met you see).

10.10pm - Finally finish everything on the table (almost.. ). Sibeh FULL. The bill came up to ~RM170. I thinks its pretty okay! ^^ I'll definitely return to YUZU. Jap-food lovers, if you're going YUZU and have no one to go with, I'm alwayyyys available ^^ ~~

Overall, a lovely evening. At least, I managed to escape from work :D Who cares about the pitch? - THAT ONE can wait.. This is a dinner with someone I like ( but don't get the wrong idea) we're talking about hey! :p

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment