16 September 2008

I TRY...
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I TRY...

NOT TO BE SUPERSTITIOUS.

My left eye has been twitching frequently on and off for the past 2 weeks. You know what they say about, if the left eye twitches, something bad will happen.. if its the right, something good. I'm USUALLY on the superstitious side. And I AM WORRIED! I am trying not to think too much. I need to trash superstitions out of my mind like quick! Its killing me (softly) you know? Just like watching a thriller, wtf!?! *as I blog now, the left eye started twitching again..eeeKs!*

I read on the net that its probably due to stress or maybe I've been wearing the contact lenses for too long. I don't - know. Doesn't sound very convincing. So, how-ar? Can anyone help? *ITS TWITCHING AGAIN!!!* urrGH..

But if its really a sign for bad thing, I really hope its something SMALL, minor, sesame green bean. Can someone gimme gimme ah~ gimme ah~ gimme assurance?

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment