23 October 2008

A little update
Thursday, October 23, 2008

A little update

A little update before November starts.

Pitch..

Work late..

Sick..

Recovered..

Sick..

Recovered..

Work late..

Pitch..

Work late..

Sick..

Recovered..

Work late..

Pretty much explains why I haven't been blogging for the past 1.5 months. Nasty eh? So embarassing -lor visiting the same doctor over and over again LOL. 1 thing for sure - experiment telah menge-proof-kan when I'm having sorethroat, I need to be very careful not to be a 2nd hand smoker otherwise sure collapse the very next day.

So why do I have the time to blog now? Cause' I'm on MC (again). Stuffy nose (damn sexy voice I have now), sorethroat and bad cough. Sai lei leh? Despite all that, I still have time to attend a job interview this morning - it went well :) - No, its not like I am THAT desperate, but I guess when the timing and opportunity comes along, just grab it -lor.. kan kan ?

Hm.. recently watched 2 movies. Damn sad lor.
1) Mr. Cinema - The wife/mother (Teresa Mo) damn chammm lor.
2) Money Not Enough II - The mother (Lai Ming) damn chammm lor.

Like BuBu said "Why so chammm geh??! (you) Already so chammm (work wise) still wanna watch such chammm movies!" Well.. the good side of looking at it is- I finally got some time to spare, accompanying my mom watch TV lorr. Kan bagus?

:D I look forward to the BBQ session with my colleagues this coming Sunday. KASI MINUM SAMPAI MATI!

6 comments:

  1. *Calls NiNi to hear sexy voice*

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember ah... if i need part-time cleaner, i call u gah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! We mmet on Sunday! 'pat kin, pat san'

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sex? Sex? Seeeeeeeeeex? Seeeeeeeeeeex?

    ReplyDelete
  5. qiqi - seXy leh?

    oliviasy - mum, me going ratee 1 hour RM100.

    nicole - 'kin jor' then.. 'san'?

    wu russell peter han - SeeeeeXxxx is obviously missing, thats why oways sick laa..

    ReplyDelete
  6. jek tau sexy lah~ sexy until i cannot continue working after the call kekekeke!!!

    ReplyDelete