26 October 2008

Fire Oso Come!
Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fire Oso Come!

Come come sit down .. sit down. I tell you arr!... I TELL YOU!

My mom suggested we bring our 1st Aunt and 3rd Aunt for dimsum at a famous dimsum place along Kuchai Lama. The plan was to go in 2 different cars - mom to pick up both aunts, me and bro to go straight to the dimsum place to get a table for 8 - so that my 1st Aunt (who's in her 70s n0w) doesn't need to wait / walk alot.

So me and bro got there first. As bro needs to look for a carpark, I went ahead to book a table for 8. Bloody hell.. the restaurant damn packed lor. Waited.. and waited and waited and finally saw someone paying their bills. I stood there near the table immediately (signal of booking larr kan?). The whole process, I WAS THE ONLY ONE standing there waiting for the table lor. When the group of people was about to leave the table, an OLDFART suddenly slide himself in comfortably and conveniently sat down *talking on his mobile* before I even managed to say, "F*CK YOU"

OLDFART (bald, fat, in sunglasses): *staring at me* I've got 7 people!

Moth: I HAVE GOT 8 ! *continue sitting down and giving him THE LOOK*

OLDFART: So? I sat down first. The table's mine!

Moth: WHAT YOU MEAN YOU SAT DOWN FIRST SO ITS YOURS? I WAITED HERE ALL THESE WHILE!

OLDFART: *ignore mode on*

(Bro who finally parked his car.. walks over)

Moth: Kor, you go see got another table or not first. THIS UNCLE JUST SITS DOWN AND CLAIM ITS HIS TABLE LOR!! (purposely said it out super loud so that everyone looks at this direction)

Bro: Ey Uncle, Fair abit lar. We waited here first. How come you be like this?

Waiter No. 1: What you wanna eat?

OLDFART: (about to place an order)..

Bro: Hold on first, We're not together. Not same table! (continue lecturing the oldfart)

OLDFART: *super ignore mode on*

Moth: I'M GONNA REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN! I WAITED FOR THIS TABLE. YOU *points at OLDFART* GET IT OR NOT?! *angry mode ON ON ON*

(Mom's car approaching..)

Moth: Kor, go bring aunty here. *stares back at oldfart* UNCLE, I DONT WANT ARGUE WITH YOU. MY OLD AUNTY IS HERE SHE NEEDS TO SIT DOWN. WHERE'S YOUR PEOPLE?

Waiter No.2 : Mau minum apa?

Moth: NANTI DULU! *super angry mode ON*

(1st Aunt sat down on one of the chairs.. 3rd Aunt wondering what happened)

Moth: SO UNCLE WHAT YOU WANT NOW!? OUR PEOPLE IS HERE ALREADY YOU STILL WANNA SIT HERE!?

OLDFART: *angrily* YOU SIT LARR.. YOU MAI SIT LARR! (still sitting down there)

Moth: *ignores the OLDFART - making sure there's enough chairs for everyone*

(Finally, everyone sat down. OLDFART has no choice but to leave..)

Niamah puki dia mya mak! Early morning wanna make me angry. Sei LOU HANG (oldfart) - you turn into ashes also I recognize. KNNCCB. Eat until so old ady DON'T KNOW WHAT IS MANNERS ar?! Eat what DIMSUM on a FAMILY SUNDAY larr - how do you even gain respect from your own family member!! *)&$*@)#()^@)*$^@$&!!

Don't MESS WITH ME!

2 comments:

  1. ganas :P padan dat unker anywayz. u know sporeans leave their "booking slip" by leaving a piece of tissue on the table?

    ReplyDelete