06 December 2008

Bad news (for me?)
Saturday, December 06, 2008

Bad news (for me?)

I hate it when someone talks about work when I'm out partying.

I hate it when someone tells me there's a bad news when I'm out partying.

I hate it even more when someone talks about work and tells me there's a bad news about the work when I'm out partying.

Angmoh (from the Client side): Hey! How're you?

Moth: Hey, Hi there! Everything's good!

Angmoh: You heard about the bad news?

Moth: What bad news?

Angmoh: Oh, Nevermind then. Forget about it for now. Don't even think about it over the weekend. ;)

Moth: (WTF?)

Apparently, there is a need for a change of structure (design/layout/flowchart) in this DVD toolkit that we're producing.

The bad news - I *think* I'll need to work on the design again?

The really bad news - The DVD toolkit is already 90% completed now.

The really really bad news - We would need to tweak all the 400+ slides. The Launch deadline - 12 December 2008.

The good news - Thank god we're outsourcing this project (the backend part) :p

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment