08 December 2008

Su-tu-re-su~
Monday, December 08, 2008

Su-tu-re-su~

AHh..This is good. I need to blog this.
A shopping experience with the straight one, aka. me bro :p

PART 1
Okay here's the thing. I feel supremely uncomfortable... or should I say, naked when I (am forced to) go shopping (read: MALLS.. big big Malls!) when I'm not in my best shape ie. in my usual sleeping clothes, shorts, slippers, messy hair.

*Bubu - SHADDUP.. I know you will definitely bring up this topic. But I've learnt my lesson. That's why I'm making noise now!

The entire 2 hours shopping with my brother has been dreadful. I prayed so hard I wouldn't bump into anyone I know at all! NO! Not even the auntie Yong from office pantry. No way!! Nope. I would die if anyone saw me in that state! *SIGH* - and its all because my brother happily made a detour from 'heading home after lunch' to 'let's go shopping'. But anyway, thank god.. it was a quick shop and I didn't see anyone I know *pHew*

PART 2
2 hours. Yep, that's the amount of time we shopped. And half of it, we spent it in Coffee Bean. Which means the actual time we spent shopping was merely just an hour. AND even that, we spent 25 minutes of it queuing up at the stupid counter - so the nett duration for real shopping is only about 30 minutes.

My bro got everything he needs within 10 minutes. He was already holding all the items on his hand while I am still pretty much empty-handed, looking and finding AND searching for the right one. Another 10 minutes passed, I made SOME progress - I roughly know what I want, but I'm still not holding anything on me hand :p Hahhahah.

By the 25th minute, and with my bro walking here and there waiting for me, I felt the pressure d.. Not nice-lar kan, making my brother wait for me. So, I gave in, picked the items I (think) I want and we head to the cashier - I don't even have time to think twice about it.

*SIGH* So stress!
Shopping shouldn't be stress man! No wonder I prefer to shop alone!!

.............

By the way, did I tell you we were shopping for underwear?

Hahahaha.. New sexy trunks! woooHoooo~ XD

5 comments:

  1. Geeez! You took THAT much time to just shop for underwear? You're much worse than me when it comes to getting underwear :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. qiqi, this is kny we're talking to here. it's only normal he takes dat much of time, underwear u know! get it right, u get the "feel good" factor. get it wrong, u'r screwed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oli oli.. wo ai ni~

    you unlerstand me the biat~

    ReplyDelete
  4. kekekeke! of cos i und u la, my BGB wor~~~ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete