22 January 2009

I wanna throw my nose away!
Thursday, January 22, 2009

I wanna throw my nose away!

HOU SAN FU ar!!
My nose is blocked. Severely blocked!
Can talk, cannot breath...
Can breath, cannot talk...

HOU SAN FU aaaar~~
No, Vicks or Mentholatum doesn't work!
Panadol Soluble and the medicine provided at the clinic downstair does no good either!

I WANT DR.CHAI!
And there's 2 more hours to go till 6pm!
Oh my gawwwwd~~
I CAN'T BREATH!!! I HATE THIS!! DAMN IT!

*sniff*

The blocked nose boi @ work

3 comments:

  1. *sayang sayang* is ok dearie, oredi see drchai. ur nose will be better in no time! happy CNY!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oredi much better. drchai hou sai lei-er! Happy CNY to u too! =D

    (anggggpowwww maliii)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaya I agree Dr. Chai hou sai lei er~ Happy CNY to the both of you! I want angpow from Olimolli and TanTan! Go crash her house!

    ReplyDelete