17 January 2009

Scary scary Aunty..
Saturday, January 17, 2009

Scary scary Aunty..

Aunties....

I was on my regular checkup the other day. The entire 4 hours of waiting there at the outpatient clinic, there has been frequent eye contact with this 1 particular aunty. Don't ask me why, SHE started it - she's the one who kept staring at me.

Stare Stare Stare - never see a lengchai before ar harr!? Really "Sit-dai saii..." to the aunty *ke-lian*

Back to the story. After my checkup and all, as I was waiting for my turn to make my next appointment (so happened she's there as well), she smiled and...

Aunty: Going back larr?

AutumnMoth: Ah, Ya-lor..

Aunty: Eh, take this *passed me a leaflet and namecard*.. I am from this famous direct marketing company. Very famous wan. HerbaLife - I'm sure you heard of it! You know ar, all this recovering period arr, we must always maintain our body you know. These products ar *pointing a the leaflet* is good for our cells, not for body you know, is for the cells. Must maintain! (and more blah blah blahs..)

AutumnMoth: Ahh... ha... (seriously I have no idea what the Herba-F*ck-Life)

Aunty: You got namecard ar? Next time I call you - I tell what you must do. Must maintain. Cannot just rely on meals and diet. This, very good. Maintain your body.

AutumnMoth: *think quick* NO WOR, I don't have a namecard.. ( thought can escape )

Aunty: Oh nevermind *pulls out a book from her handbag*, Nah.. write down your name and a contact number, I will call you.

AutumnMoth: *WTF?! - wrote it down (yah I know -.-")* You call laaa.. you call.. (thought of giving her a fake no. but then again, she's just trying to be nice.. so I be nice too ya.. plus I can always ignore her call or reject later).

Aunty: Okay okay, we serious arr, not playing here ar. I will call you la then. These things ar *pointing at the leaflet again* no kidding, save alot of lives. Okay arr.. Bye bye

AutumnMoth: ahh.. *smile fakely* Bye~

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT EVERYTHING IS OVER...

2 Days Later (working hour)

AutumnMoth picks up a call from his handphone.

Aunty: Harlo? Kenny ar.. This is XXX from HerbaLife ar, remember ar! Eh you working ar now? Actually you free to talk now arr hahahah..

AutumnMoth: ahh.....*terus sien already* Actually NO LOR, I'm quite busy now *not true, yes I lied :p*

Aunty: Oh *sounds disappointed* Actually no larr, there is this talk on the products this week, thought of asking you to attend. What time you free then? I call you back.

AutumnMoth: I don't know. I am not sure. I cannot give you a time right now. Tell you what, I will call you back... *pretending mode ON* - This is your handphone no. rite? Okay just checking, then I will call you back on this number when I am free. Thanks ya!

Aunty: Ahh.. like that ar. What about tomorrow? I call you tomorrow?

AutumnMoth: Seriously, I am a very busy man. I will have to check my schedule. So, its best I return the call instead. Don't worry I'll call you back.

Aunty: Ahhh... okay larr like that. You remember to call ar. This, for real arr.

AutumnMoth: AR! OK! BYE BYE *hangs up*

If she approached me in a better way from the beginning, I really would have talked to her nicely rather than 'layan-ing' her this way. And I don't want to be mean and just DIRECTLY REJECT and ask her go fu*k off - unless she pisses me real bad laaa of course.

Aunties....

Scary Aunties...

Scary Aunties who work in the Direct Marketing line..

2 comments:

  1. hehehehehe, herbalife aunty stalking u :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor, Ta-ma-de! If bang bang aunty stalk me nvm laa.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete