08 February 2009

This is another 3 8 post
Sunday, February 08, 2009

This is another 3 8 post

Was flipping through the menu at a Thai Restaurant when this, caught my attention :p

KHAO PAD GOONG
(Fried rice with prawn)

KHAO PAD POO
(Fried rice with crab)

.........

.........

.........

Bwahahahahaha!!!

I was reading it in an ala Cantonese way and burst out laughing like mad!

The next time you want a to kao a 8-gung (like me :p), just ask for a Thai fried rice with prawn LOL; and a Thai fried rice with crab if you wanna date a 8-poh ROTFLMAO~

How silly of me - I know!

4 comments:

  1. kom praang zhai... mam poong kom praang zhai~~~! (remember?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i ever forget my own line? LOL.. you are good! still remember wer..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the keropok wan is another one laa dear~

    ReplyDelete