03 February 2009

One big round..
Tuesday, February 03, 2009

One big round..

I got called into the boss' room this morning.

'Probably another new job briefing', I thought.

He started with how's working here and went on to how's the subordinates under me and before I could even finish what I have had to say, he stopped me there and cut straight to the REAL topic-

"What is happening to Kelabu Serata Dunia (my previous company)? I heard alot of people is leaving. You told me once before during your interview but I can't remember. What's... What's wrong in there?"

So there I go explaining to him again, the same shits that I told him during my interview months ago and then he went on explaining why he had to ask this again - apparently he's doing a favour for this friend of his who's interested to join Kelabu Serata Dunia. *SIGH* .. and I thought he wanted my honest opinion on HIS company and staffs. Macipet - -"

Anyway..

Turns out.. *breath in*
  1. The friend of his (my boss), is a candidate me and my ex-boss interviewed before (at Kelabu)
  2. Whom I HEARD (lately) has rejected my ex-boss' offer
  3. Who has just added me on MSN (right after I walked out of my boss' room)
  4. And gotten my MSN ID from an ex-colleague of mine.
  5. Who wants to know what's wrong with Kelabu because she heard me and Bubu has left Kelabu.
  6. Who knows BuBu because she interviewed BuBu before at her current company.
(What the hell...) *breath out*

Complicated-nya.

... and how did I know she's a friend of my boss? Because I told him what happened this morning and she happily said, that person my boss was referring to, is her - because they met this morning while having breakfast and they talked about Kelabu and I happened to be from Kelabu.

Okay... enough of this post.. I am getting a headache..

3 comments:

  1. It's ok. The world is small.

    I just found out that one of the advisors for my current company is the CEO of my 1st company.

    They (Boss + Advisor) will not be very pleased to know that (mainly cause I'm doing lots of freelance work for them).

    *runs away*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe you can't escape! This field is 'tiny' ROTFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. and after dat u'll start to hear even more gossips. mebbe even a few scandals or two~~~ :P

    ReplyDelete