21 April 2011

Minna, Hishaburi..
Thursday, April 21, 2011

Minna, Hishaburi..

Surprised?  .. well I am, myself.

Never thought I'd want to blog again. But seeing all these posts and comments disappear as if it's no longer part of my life makes me feel bad. I used to like this blog of mine alot. And I truly appreciate all the comments from my friends - you know who you are - which is why I reverted to the previous template I guess. I checked the date of my last post - May 2009. Hey that doesn't seem too long..

That's easy to catch up on.

So how have I been? Not too bad..
Happy? I say, no complains :)

It has always been a style of mine to update recent happenings even when I blog less. I used to squeeze all the events in a month in a single post, making it a post of the month. So I figured, why not a post of the year? Haha - 1 that encompasses all the events that took place on the 2nd half of 2009, the entire of 2010, and the first half of 2011 - yep, this IS a pretty pointless entry (but a good one to make me start blogging again, get the hang of it, and show you what I've been up to - chehh wahh.. like very happening like that *giggles*).

Here goes,
  • Went for a fabulous pangkor trip with the insoms. Will never forget how it feels like riding on a bike over the hills and valleys just to reach the town for food! Nevertheless, a fun trip.
  • Some old bastards took over the company, turned it upside down, made us his slaves - working through the night for pitches the entire world knew would not even take place.
  • I learnt how to swim, but no-no to floating - which means I'll probably drown unless I keep swimming WTF!
  • Back to Taiwan with Mom and bro after SO MANY years - for my cousin's wedding (no idea who he was until now). It was winter then, and I absolutely love the weather. Shall blog more about this when I have some free time to spare :)
  • Left the company for another shit hole - I don't even wanna talk about it - maybe except for the fact that the boss of that company is a blardy good gambler who conned us into playing mahjong - WHICH indirectly took back all the 'angpow money' he gave us. Damn the old fox!
  • Broke my personal record for resigning on the 2nd month. Moved on to another place (yeah, AGAIN) - This new place is heaven! (okay, I exaggerated.. but no complains really.. up till now... well, maybe abit.. but that doesn't count).
  • Millfross is back to Melbourne - *sigh.. my Starbucks kaki gone!
  • My favourite aunt passed away. May she rest in peace. Namo amidabbha.
  • Yunko went to Beijing for a greener pasture - there goes another of my Starbucks kaki
  • I got teased using an OLD un-smart dinosaur era phone. iPhone 4 comes to picture. You can imagine the rest..
  • I started reading again. Very much over Haruki Murakami's at the moment - thanks to Drew, who introduces me to 'Norwegian wood'
  • Took part and joined PT Foundation as their volunteer - ppl, please practice safe sex! More about this when I have the time to do so. We will be needing your help and support ^^
  • .. and lately, someone told me.. I'm soon a godfather (kai-yeh) to a child hahaha. Congratulations to my best friend, Bliss.
So yeap, that's it.. 1.5 years in 13 bullet points. Neat-huh? I have good memories wakakaka.. If you stumble upon this blog of mine again, do leave a comment and do share with me, what's up with you :D

Ta!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment