23 April 2011

Shooting with iPhone
Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shooting with iPhone

We had the beauty of Bukit Tinggi
for a Saturday morning *blergh*
(and plenty of starvation too)..


IT HAS BEEN A TIRING DAY

Apa cerita? A bunch of us (me, Nicolensm, Butcher, BuBu and ah Fart) went on a half-day roadtrip to Bukit Tinggi today for photoshooting. What's the subject matter, you asked? HA! Definitely NOT the scenery (speaking of which, the place still looks the same when I first visited it during my college days ... about a good 10 years now *bo-ring..*). And to be grammatically correct, perhaps you should be asking WHO's the subject matter.. 

Who? Who's the blardy hell model that made had us woke up in the wee hours of the morning? - A sweet photogenic plus size biatch, whose name is BuBu and has trouble posing. So much for modelling. Pfft~!

And what is this for? - Beats me. I have no idea what calls for this photoshooting session. And I absolutely can't make out why we need 2 photographers and 2 random iPhone users snapping zillions photos of the same subject LOL XD macam-larr some local starlet-in-the-making.

The outcome of this is a bunch of hungry adults (tired too) and dozens of good photos with a dash of madness laughter.

Steering off abit: Little did I know taking photos with iPhone, aside from camwhoring, can be fun (putting it to some good use :D). Being able to snap, crop and edit photos on the spot is amazingly challenging - I grew a liking for the Photoshop Express app - drains the battery like hell though :S - the more I'll need to invest in some portable charger / battery life extender shitz...do recommend if you guys know any that is good.

1 comment: