27 April 2011

When you reach 30...
Wednesday, April 27, 2011

When you reach 30...

After eight months of MIA at the gym, yours truly is back to the training scene. Although friends of mine were saying how they'd like me slim; like now; instead of bulky (claiming my head is smaller than my body when I am bulky), I still feel a need to work out those muscles again... In a way, I feel sorry for my abs, biceps, and chest, how very mistreated. THAT, and I really need to start exercising again for health wise - you know what they say about when you reach the big 3-0, your body tends to be weaker et al....

RUBBISH!

The correct way of saying it should be, when you reach 30, your body IS weak. There's absolutely no denying it .. because.. *drum rolls* , yours truly just experienced the biggest humiliation and utterly embarrassing moment of his life LOL , so bad I feel ashamed of myself asking for MC for the day hurhurhur..

2 days of gym workout and 1 bad sleeping position (stiff neck) is all it takes to get me immobilized. My body was aching so badly, I can't turn sideways. There's no way I can lie down on bed in a comfortable position nor waking up from the bed without feeling my nerves twitching. ITS BLOODY PAINFUL and my arms were weak (like how you felt when you bumped the funny bone)

MAN... I say, this is not good. Applying for day off when I'm technically not really sick, sick.. but I really have to, cuz I can't even do a text message much less controlling the mouse and moving it around Photoshop and Flash.. I can die on the spot if I did :p

Moth : "Hi [Operations Manager], you see.. my body was aching from my (much long-awaited) gym workout, and I need to take the day off" - that sounds silly already.  - F.A.I.L -

1.5 months till 3-0.. TIGA PULUH! *freaks out*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment