01 May 2011

You are no mermaid! You can't sing, let's just face it..
Sunday, May 01, 2011

You are no mermaid! You can't sing, let's just face it..

Something to BITCH about LOL - always the more entertaining side of my life. HA!

So, I was at the swimming pool today and getting to the other side of the pool was a PAIN to my ear!! Nope, not because of the water pressure or anything to do with my swim skill. Some freaking dude at the other side was relaxing by the poolside (no complains bout that) but not just that, hoo-boy this fella was singing his lungs out in a Soda-green voice in some super off-tune pitch.

Like HELLO? UN-KER!  So-what if you have 6packs?! You-no-brain!

Dah-lah you wanna show-off listening to mp3 inside the pool (I have no idea if its an iPod), you're treating this like your own blardy mini concert; anyone who swam to that side of the pool will have to bear with your singing simply because they're too tired to do another lap. You, clever! The only thing I need to thank you for, is probably the willpower you somehow or rather unconsciously provided me with, which gave me the power and might to swim back another lap just to get some peace.. Yeah, I did more laps than usual because of him, but ... NO! that doesn't give him the right to do so... GO GET YOUR OWN POOL YOU FAKE SODAGREEN wannabe (and he was singing to my usual karaoke favourite too - you blardy hell!! AarrgH spoiled my nice beautiful song. knnccbtnshkchklbbq!!!)

*breathe in*

*breathe out*

HHAhh~ felt so much better now.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment