08 August 2013

Foreign language
Thursday, August 08, 2013

Foreign language

I miss my Japanese classes, the teachers, and classmates. We had so much fun every week - laughing at each other for being so silly sial. It is like primary school all over again except everyone is in their twenties and thirties.

FYI, I did pretty well in my Japanese class the last 2 years. I scored an average of 95+ for each level of exams - I took 3 levels in total (Beginner Level) and had to stop at Level 4 when all the health problem took place :(

I used to be able to put all the vocabs and grammars to practice (damn proud of myself...) but now, it seems like I had forgotten most of it - all the tenses, sentence structuring and all. Of course, I can always catch up on my own again with the available text books and notes, but damn.. I am just so lazy to do all over again. You think so easy-ar?

If it had not because of my health and stopping the classes, I would imagine myself blabbing Nihon-go to all the Japanese staying around by now. But nooooo.... I forgot all the words! (Of course I can always use some broken Nihon-go and murmur out some words but that would be so embarrassing and rude) Ah, so disappointing~

AND to make things worse, I grew a liking for Hangul (Korean language) instead. Hahahaha How-lar? How? Anyeong-haseyo~ Chonun Kenny imnida. Manaso banghap sumnida~~~

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment