09 August 2013

I can haz 10 sticks... burp!
Friday, August 09, 2013

I can haz 10 sticks... burp!

 
 
Which type of Satay do you like?


Some like it fat and greasy. Some like it lean and crispy. Personally I prefer my satays to be fatty - with chicken skin burnt to crispiness. Hoo-boy, the juicy fatteningly good chicken oil and thigh meat (well, doesn't necessarily have to be thigh meat, but taste better if it is) is h..e..a...v...e...n!

I recently tried satays from Satay Station. Unlike the Kajang satays (read: fat and chunky), they serve much leaner type of meat (tender breast meat grilled to perfection with skin on :p). Their beef satays are really nice and juicy too. Not too bad I must say, albeit on the pricey side. RM 1+ per stick as opposed to 70-80 cents per stick elsewhere.

I must say, aside from Nasi Lemak, satay is one real good treat. I wonder who invented the chilli peanut sauce. Pandai sangat ^^ Kudos to him/her/them. I don't really fancy the onion/cucumber though haha. Ketupat okay-lar..

So how do you like your satays? Maybe we can go makan together someday!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment